Water/Sewer & refuse
We are pleased to announce two new features added to our billing program.
You can now received your statement sooner than through the mail by having emailed direct to you. Also, if you lose your utility bill or do not receive it, the bill can now be accessed here on our website. To do so, click the button below and follow these basic steps:
1. Enter your 7-digit utility account number and last name.
2. Click on "Lookup Account."
3. Your utility bill will appear on your screen.
4. Right-click with your mouse and choose "Print" to print a copy.
5. Please return the bottom portion of the bill with your payment.
*Any payment made online will have a service fee.
Please use Jurisdiction Code: 8463.
To make a payment by phone, please call: 1-888-272-9829
SPECIAL NOTE: PAYMENTS MADE ONLINE OR BY PHONE COULD TAKE 48-72 HOURS TO BE DEPOSITED INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PAYMENT IS MADE BEFORE THE 15th OF THE MONTH TO ALLOW TIME FOR THE UTILITY OFFICE TO RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE THE DUE DATE (20th).
Other Helpful Information
Refuse & Recycling
Please reference the links below for information on refuse and recycling.
To contact the Kimble Company, please call: 1-800-201-0005 or email: email@example.com.